- I work regular hours: Start at 9, finish at 5, every day. No "stay until the last customer leaves" crap, I can leave something and finish it the next day. Ahhhh, consistency and routine; the anxiety-riddled humans' dream.
- I can wear my slippers under my desk. YEAH, DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT, OFFICE JOB HATERS?!
- I get free drinks. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, juice. I also get free breakfast. What a time to be alive.
- I can work anywhere. From home, from the park next to the office, from a coffee shop,
from bed. The future is NOW. It's a bloody dream.
- It's pretty easy to do my job with a hangover. Unless you're my boss. In which case I'd have no idea how hard it is to do this job with a hangover, obviously.
- Some offices are awesome. I don't have sleep pods or ball pools a la Google, but I do have a doctors, a dentist, a hairdresser, a Starbucks, a Costa, a sushi bar, a pick & mix stand, a valet service, a dry cleaners and a nursery school in my office.
- You meet awesome people. I work with such a fun group of people that sometimes work doesn't feel like work. Cringey because it's true. *CRINGE*. Hope Honor doesn't read this.